Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a dream..?

Well, i have this weird dream last night. Extremely weird.. Gah.. You know, in the dream, i, myself, somehow, become a nanny to this guy from TVXQ band. I, myself, feel it kinda funny. Me? ROFLMAO.. Gah.. I think his name is Xiah if i'm not mistaken. But, the thing is, in the dream, i have this crush to him! So obvious that others can see it. Eek!! No way dude!!! Na-uh.. Not me.. But, him, act so oblivious. Now this burn. I'm the one who should act oblivious. Not him..!! Gah.. Sorry.. Got carried away.. Now, thinking back to the reason of this goofy dream, i think i don't saw his face last night. (I usually dream bout people if i saw them) Weird.. ?.? Erm.. 'wander for a hour and half'
Haa!!
Now, i know!! That video clip!! I knew it. Gee.. I know i shouldn't watch it. But, being me, i watch it.. Gah!! I don't suppose to like him.. Now i can't get his cute face outta my mind! NOOOO!!!!!! I'm getting crazy. Waz, my friend, i think i'm liking your oppa. Sorry. No. No. No. No. No. It's not happening.
<3sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment